Blockchain, IoT & Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Europe
Over the past 2 years, more than 2000 people have attended the Energy Conference Network’s IoT events.
Over the past 2 years, more than 2000 people have attended the Energy Conference Network’s IoT events; while more than 150 specialist solution providers have sponsored these events. At the upcoming 3nd Annual Blockchain, IoT & Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Europe Conference, you will have the chance to network with industry leaders and interact with panelists in insightful discussions on important IoT topics.
From sensor-integrated drill rigs to data on-shoring systems in highly latent environments, IoT has become a key enabler to drive operational productivity. While there are encouraging signs of a market upturn, companies are refusing to be complacent and new use cases for IoT are emerging at an exciting rate.
At the same time, artificial intelligence applications like machine learning have emerged as an opportunity to automate important processes and organize big data effectively.
As a result, the 3nd Annual Blockchain, IoT & Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Europe Conference has been established to ensure executives and technology specialists stay abreast of the latest IoT developments.
Whether you’re a major operator, contractor or technology solution provider, this is your chance to learn from insightful case studies and benchmark against industry best practice. You will also have plenty of opportunities to exchange ideas and network with peers to pursue commercial opportunities.
You will be able to learn from in-depth case studies on:
- Protocol translations to enable “IoT gateways” for equipment that generate different data
- Using machine learning applications to collect, prioritize and distribute big data effectively
- Evaluating which technologies would deliver the best return on investment (ROI)
- Integrating cloud technology to consolidate big data in a cost-effective way
- Monitoring operational performance in subsurface environments by integrating different data sets
- Reducing equipment downtime through real-time applications
- Improving safety through real-time reporting and equipment condition monitoring
Check the official website here!