BlockDelhi - Revolutionising Blockchain in India
BlockDelhi Objective: India is gearing up to implement Blockchain solutions in a number of business sectors including banking, finance, retail, insurance, healthcare and governance.
BlockDelhi Objective: India is gearing up to implement Blockchain solutions in a number of business sectors including banking, finance, retail, insurance, healthcare and governance. The banking sector has already started implementing and experimenting on Blockchain solutions. India’s corporate leaders have studied this technology and now are ready to embrace Blockchain into their mainstream business. Blockchain technology can provide solutions on payments, recordkeeping, data security, landownership records, e-governance and much more.
However, due diligence on cross border payments & the growth of cryptocurrencies against the fiat currency remains to be a key topic of concern among the government and financial sector. This Blackarrow's BlockDelhi Blockchain conference aims to address these immediate issues and also showcase the implementation of Blockchain technology in India.
Conference Agenda :
- The Status of Blockchain Technologies in India
- Adoption & Implementation of Blockchain in Finance
- Empowering the Un-banked & Rural Development
- Cloud Mining - Latest Industry Developments
- Smarts Contracts: Case Studies
- Anti Money Laundering | Cross Border Payments
- How to Integrate Digital Currencies into Business
- Intrinsic Value of Cryptocurrencies
Who should attend? This is a must attend for professionals from the blockchain, crypto currency, payments, financial & banking Sector, manufacturing, supplychain, insurance & enthusiasts eager to understand the new age currency
Location: Hotel Le Méridien New Delhi